My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Really?

I titled this because there is really no Harmony in our family.  I have two kids. Rylan is 9, and Caden is two.  There are any little moments in our life where the starts allign and everyone gets along. Like now my kids are sitting watch a DVD together and NOT fighting. Its great.

I am a first grade teacher. I go to school at night taking 8 units a semester.  My husband works as well. We never have day off together. My son goes to a preschool three days a week and we love his teacher Mrs. Cindy.  The weekends are spent with homework, cleaning, and hanging out with my kids. 

My daughter Rylan, is in third grade. She is currently into zebra, dolphins and hates Justin Beiber.  She thinks he "sounds like a girl." She is tall, wears size 5 in shoes, wears hair bows, and is not a girlie girl (most of the time.) My son Caden just turned three, he is speech delayed and began classes at 18 months.  We just found out that he has asthma.  He does breathing treatments twice a day. He always seems sick. Since treatments he's been doing better.  Both my kids love horses and going to their great uncles houses to ride.

The purpose of this blog is for me to keep track of the little things we typically forget.  I wnat to journal the kids funny moments, and the little pieces of Harmony that I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment