My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Friday, April 6, 2012

Science Fair

Rylan got first place at the Highland, and Standard District science fair. She was super proud. However, at the county science far she did not place. She was a bit disappointed.  But she kept in good spirits.  My mom took a few hours off work to attend the awards. Caden went too. Her project compared the effects of water, ibuprofen, and multi-vitamin on cut flowers.  She completed the project on her own and it was very age appropriate. Rylan understood her project and the research she did to complete the assignment.  Other competitors were very sophisticated.(parents helped too much)  I'm super proud of how well she did, especially on her own! I did help type, take pictures, and guide her. She did a lot of work. preparing. (Beryl bought her that jacket for her birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment