My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Monday, January 13, 2014

August -Caden at Kindergarten

Caden had Mr. Garcia this year. The reason is that Caden is a mans man and he needs the competition.  He has made great progress, despite my fears. He does have a IEP for health and asthma. The nurses Sara Cooper and the daily secretary (also a nurse) Sara Simpson do his treatments nad asses for after care. I get called once a month for breathing problems. Caden has had to miss a few days (3) due to asthma, and had to be sent home a few days as well. Dad has had to pick him up as have I. 
First Day of Kindergarten






Teddybear picnic
Add caption

Caden at Kinder Camp. 2 hours for three days
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                 
If you mustache I'm in Kindergarten. Off to meet after school teachers.
 
making friends


 
starting ball again, pitching machine


 I bought Caden little B.O.B books to practice his phonics.mat sat etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment