My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Monday, January 13, 2014

July- boring

I was sick and pregnant.  Mikey worked and worked.  they kids got to go to the beach with Momo and Papa.  They had fun, we missed them. We can't go to the beach because Dad works with Grandpa Mikey now. We picked them up at the beach and they got to ride out with dad into the beach. But dads quad broke right away, which upset him. I was able to announce to Mikeys family the gender of the baby. Kind of a slow month. I quess I didn't get a close picture of Caden... We were only there for an hour.  I hope we get to go next year, with friends and no drama. No broken quads.
 

Dad and his mini-me


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We sighned up Caden for pitching machine. Caden has learned to help me pump gas at the gas station.  I hate that chore, so The sooner the better.


 
Kids do have fun together.



Sometimes I Just think she is pretty.


cute boy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment