My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Thursday, January 9, 2014

January- spca drive







 
Rylan decided that it would be a good idea to collect blankets and towels through the neighborhood for the spca.  Her and Caden walked for a few hours the first day and went through half the neighborhood collecting.  A  few days later she recruited her friends Abby and Haley.  Together they collected over 100 towels and blankets, and 20 dollars.  After a basketball game I took them all to donate.  The workers were very impressed.  Rylan has such a heart for pets and animals.  She still wants to be a dolphin trainer or Work at Sea World.  The girls and Caden got to look at all the animals they were helping. Rylan got the idea from my friend Kara's Daughter, Sammie.  But Rylan went over and beyond! Such a great servant spirit. Caden followed and helped every step of the way! Love them, and I'm proud of their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment