My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Monday, January 13, 2014

August- Rylan 6th grade

 Rylan and Standard were not a mix. I loved the ideals of standard. Didn't care for her teacher. Mrs. Vaughn.  She was pleasant, but I feel she was going through the motions.  Rylan struggled the whole first semester. Rylan liked her teacher but didn't excel in her class. We had so many problems, that I couldn't solve. We ended up moving her to Almondale after Christmas.

mom and ry date at spencers, we got soup...

first day of middle school

two too cute kids

volleyball try-outs

this is the line where they are told if they made the team or not. SHE DID!



Caden loves to help


Rylan played volleyball on the 7th grade team. She didn't get a lot of play time, but hoping good coaching will help her next year at freedom. Her coach was a yeller, and she didn't do so well with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment