My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Monday, January 13, 2014

Halloween/Fall fun

This year we didn't even do pumpkins, I was so out of sorts. We did win tickets to halloween town. Caden called into KUZZ and they asked him what a dog does when its happy. He said bark, the thought he said wag its tail. I clarified, but they gave him the tickets anyway.  The kids said this was funner than trick or treating. We stayed home and they passed out candy, I worked on a project for a CPI class I was taking. Dad got called to work.  We shot zombies, slid down a hill with a inner tube( not me) and shot pumkins from a canon. It was a fun night.  I wasn't going to do the Zombie thing, but mikey was assured it was safe, it was.  Caden was sweet and told me not to worry, becasue he would stay with me the whole time.




racing time! Cadens legs were too short, so he rode with dad and laughed the whole time.




 
Shooting Zombies











No comments:

Post a Comment