My Family

My Family
Ry-11 Caden -5 Bean-Belly

Monday, January 13, 2014

June Random

Ry decided to make a race track, or build something on her own.  I think she needs to be an architect.  Caden had an appointment in LA so re-assess is allergies and asthma. He got a very thorough evaluation and everything came back good.  He has re-diagnosed with a lactose- sensitivity and a possible gluten sensitivity. Caden was happy to be able to try an orange.


skin prick test, doesn't hurt as bad as it looks.  He was just scared.

Rylan had a great season of ball. The best part is that she gets  to keep in touch with Jalyn and the Jones family.  We really love them but do not spend enough time with them.


 
Fathers Day
We  took my dad to eat for fathers day.
 
I'm out of work because I have been so sick. I get to stay home with the kids this summer.  My first summer ever.   Mikey started a new job working Monday through Friday working in the oilfields with Foothill energy.  I'm excited to have this chance. I get paid 12 months now so we were covered financially. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment